Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun at the park

Sorry I am about a week late in posting pictures. Last week Saturday we went to the park just to get out of the house for a bit before bed time....yes they are both in their pj's.

Owen was all full of smiles he LOVED the swings

We tried putting them in one swing since they were so small but the couldn't swing very high because they would hit heads....so we moved them to their own swings again.


Kennedy loved to swing to...the higher the better! I can't wait because I have a feeling she will love to get dizzy liker her mom:) and of course love roller coasters like Jeremiah and I.


Anytime the swing would go forward she would shut her eyes. Jeremiah and I were cracking up!

Owen is very light sensitive like his father so he enjoyed sportin his shades.



Crazy dad! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun evening! I love the picture of the two of them in one swing...the joy of twins!

Tripp said...

love that first picture of Owen and I like his jammies

Amanda said...

SOOO CUTE! You have some great pictures of your little ones! Love the picture of Owen!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Miah!

Jenn said...

FUN!! I love the picture of Jeremiah with them at the end! He's such a great dad!!!