Thursday, August 28, 2008

Corn on the cob

Kennedy is teething really bad she has had a runny nose for about 3 weeks and we can't wait for a tooth to appear....but no such luck yet. Today I had an ear of corn for lunch and she was fussing the whole time since she was awake during nap time. I decided to let try to eat the corn. She LOVED it...what great entertainment and I even got a few minutes to clean the kitchen!

The best part was that Lola loved the corn too...and she was right there cleaning up the floor.
Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy...I tried out a new feature on the camera...which I am sure works wonderfully if I would have done it correctly! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finn is having the same issue, we didn't have corn but a spatula fit the bill. :)

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!

Love grandma little

Anonymous said...

Nice thinking - You gotta constantly be on your toes with them - you do a great job!!

Lisa said...

Cute! Cute! Babies and puppies... you can't go wrong.

Weird about the camera. Looks like it focused on the background (ie, the couch looks in focus instead of Kennedy). Hmmmm...