
Jeremiah, Owen and Kennedy were baptized today. Unfortunately since the family came up front with us during the kids baptism we don't have any pictures of it and I am sooo bummed!! So if anyone took any today please email them to me:)

Owen loving all the space he gets to roam in the fellowship hall.

Kennedy just taking it all in and watching everyone

The Kidds (Jenny, Brady and Brett,Jackson was asleep). I did make the rounds and take pictures of every table. Unfortunately not all of them turned out.


The Little's

The Ruiters
Thanks everyone who were there to celebrate this very special day with us. For those of you who couldn't be there thanks for your thoughts and prayers! We missed you :)
10 comments:
I feel bad about you not getting any pictures of the kids being baptized! I wish I would have offered.
Thanks for inviting us to witness the special day.
It was a great day! Glad we were there to share it with you guys.
Congratulations guys! Sorry that we could not make it. What a great event.
Congrats to you all, what a special day for you!
So sad I wasn't there. :( Glad it went well. YEA! :)
Congratulations on this special occassion! I loved their baptism outfits!
Hey guys!! so sorry we couldn't make it up to see this special event.
sorry we missed your special day! looks like it was wonderful!
looks like it was a beautiful day!
P.S. I have the twins' pic of the painted faces at the zoo and the bathing suits hanging up in my classroom, and the faces one was in my powerpoint presentation introducing myself to my students this year :)
Love, one proud (obnoxious?) auntie in Chicago
Post a Comment