About a week ago we gave Owen and Kennedy Cherrios for the first time. It starts as Kennedy is just finishing up a cherrio. I stopped the video just in time so you wouldn't have to see Owen spit everything up!
Love it!! I love Owen's facial expressions - not a big fan of cheerios, huh?
I love the look on Owen's face when you put the cheerio in his mouth.
Too funny! Learning to eat solids is fun, if you can get past the gagging part!
I agree. Cheerios are pretty gross.
I love Owen's face! Kennedy seemed to do really well with it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!! I love Owen's facial expressions - not a big fan of cheerios, huh?
I love the look on Owen's face when you put the cheerio in his mouth.
Too funny! Learning to eat solids is fun, if you can get past the gagging part!
I agree. Cheerios are pretty gross.
I love Owen's face! Kennedy seemed to do really well with it.
Post a Comment