Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Moments


Owen LOVES Wagon Wheels, they are puffed rice and melt in kids mouths....so they get a little messy. As you can tell by the big glob on his nose.

We had the privilege of having the Staals and the Kidds over on Monday. Owen and Sadie are already getting in trouble together. Owen is telling her all about Lola's food and it is soo funny to watch mom say "no, no" whenever I go near it.

Kennedy Loves anything that is not meant to be a toy, such as plastic containers.

During bedtime stories tonight Owen cuddled with dad!! I have to admit I was so Jealous because these moments are not very often anymore. Typically they are busy grabbing the book and squirming to get down and play.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tripp said...

Snuggles are the BEST!

Alissa said...

We had such a good time...I think Sadie is going to be asking to come to your house as soon as she can talk :)