
On Saturday we had a baby shower for my cousins wife Nicole and Owen & Kennedy. Since my Grandma goes to Arizona for 6 months for the winter we held off on the shower until now. It was great to have her home!! The first picture is with my two Aunts and all the girl cousins on my moms side of the family (and Owen of course). The other picture is our 4 generation picture. My grandma, mom, Owen, Kennedy and myself. Thanks everyone for the wonderful shower. We had
sooo much fun! Nicole we are so excited for you and can't wait to find out what you are having!!
7 comments:
Owen looks very tall!
I agree - Owen looks like he might have Miah height! LOVE their outfits.
I was totally thinking the same thing!
How fun to have a shower after they are born! Neat idea.
I bet your Grandma just loved spending time with Owen & Kennedy. It looks like you had a great time.
awwww, they are SO big!! how fun!
oh how fun! and i agree, their outfits are adorable. kennedy's cheeks are too cute!
Post a Comment