Owen and Kennedy are 4 months old today. Time is just flying and they are getting so big! They love to smile, coo and are even starting to giggle. Kennedy loves to hold her head up and is almost rolling all the way over. Owen is getting much better at holding his head up and is even doing better at tummy time. We had their 4 month check up today and.....Kennedy is the 50th percentile for height and weight and that is without correcting for her being a preemie which is excellent. Owen is in the 75th percentile for height and if they corrected it for him being a preemie he would be in the 95th percentile...guess he is really taking after his dad.
Owen weighs 15lbs and is 26 inches long
Kennedy weighs 13lbs and is 23 inches long
I just love their cheeks in this picture and you can even tell their hands are getting chubby! Unfortunately they recommend we still keep them in. I guess the flu and Strep throat is really going around so I guess a few more weeks without going out and about won't hurt. You better believe once we get the all clear signal we will be all over this town! So watch out...we will be inviting ourselves over.
9 comments:
Happy 4 months!! They are doing so well! Sadie can't wait to meet them so just let us know when they can meet :)
Yeah, 4 months!!! Do they get to try cereal??? Can't wait to play...
I am so glad they are growing so well...good job Mom! They are so sweet...I love the one with Owen asleep on Kennedy's shoulder!
Happy 4 months!!! I am so glad they are so healthy and growing so much! I can't wait until our kids can meet each other!
You made it to 4 months! It can only get easier now. Depends on the day, right? ;)
My favorite is Owen's concerned expression. Mom must have been talking funny again.
oh my gosh, i can't handle the cuteness...i bet your heart just explodes every second of every day!!! congrats on making it this far you guys!
Oh it makes me so happy to see them thriving and doing well, what a blessing.
Kennedy is a mini Heather through and through - she doesn't miss a beat! Love them so much! Way to go Little's, you've made it 4 months, how time just flys.
Happy 4 months Kidos. I can't believe how big Owen is. Good job growing "little" guy. Kennedy is so cute, perfect little girl.
Post a Comment