Saturday, May 3, 2008

"I" Tag

I was tagged by the Tripp
I am: a mother of twins
I know: I am to busy
I want: A new Entertainment center
I wish: I could work 3 days a week
I hate: housework
I miss: My brother in Colorado and my friends that I don't see much anymore
I feel: Overwhelmed at times
I hear: The TV in the background and Owen sleeping
I smell: Chocolate chip cookies
I crave: peanut M & M's
I search: for missing socks way to often
I regret: Not traveling abroad in college
I love: Soooo much!! The way Owen squeals when he is happy. The way Kennedy talks all the time and the way Miah makes me laugh when he knows I am not happy.
I care: about my friends and family
I always: lock the door and check my alarm clock
I am not: skinny
I believe: in God
I dance: horribly
I sing: instead of talk often because the kids think it is funny...I almost started singing at work the other day...that tells you I sing way to often!!
I cry: about anything and everything almost daily. When I am happy, sad, frustrated, stressed, tired....I get this from my mother but she is not as bad as I am.
I fight: rarely anymore...thank goodness
I write: lots of Thank You cards
I lose: not enough weight
I never: drive if I don't have to
I confuse: myself often
I am scared: of losing someone I love.
I am happy about: having two healthy babies and a wonderful support system of family and friends.
I hope: that Jeremiah and I raise very happy and healthy kids who grow up to be outstanding and caring people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those chocolate chip cookies were sinful!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to read your 'tag', also! I enjoy the pics of your precious babies, too! Thanks for the comment!