Monday, April 14, 2008

We have roller!

I got home from work tonight and hugged and kissed the kids like I do everyday when I get home. When I set Owen down I laid him on his belly to play for a bit and he rolled over!!! I was so excited I was there to see him roll over for the first time. Later we went to Grandpa and Grandma Little's where he rolled over again and again. Grandma got it on video for us all to see.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!
I am surprised it was Owen first instead of "must see it all" Kennedy.
I bet she will be right behind him.

Tripp said...

that is so much fun when they start doig all that stuff.

Brink Boys said...

Yeah Owen! Life is about to change at the Little's again!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Owen!

Alissa said...

Yay Owen!!

Anonymous said...

was very happy to see and capture they are growing so fast!!!

Grandma Little

Kate_Edwards said...

Owen - you da man! Kennedy will be walking next week...lol!

Vander Griend said...

Way to go Owen! What a big boy he is!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i am so proud of him!!

Anonymous said...

Heather! It was great seeing you at baby Flo's shower! Thank you for all of your kind words regarding our work; you are sweet. Your babies are adorable and you must be so proud to have a roller. :) Woo hoo!