Ben loved watching this. I love how chunky they are getting.
I couldn't stop smiling as I watched that. They have come SO far. What a blessing. They are very chatty and WIGGLEY!
So cute...I love their synchronized movements! There little voices are so cute and they both sound so different!
What a cute little video! It's so great that they are healthy happy babies!!!
DOUBLE THE FUN!!! I love all the talking they are doing and the giggles are so great!! Keep the videos coming!! I can't wait to show it to Brady tomorrow :)
I love the little giggles!! I can't stop smiling....it made my day.
Heather -- you sound like Elmo with your high voice. And of course, the kids are awesome!!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yep!
I don't know what is cuter. The twins adorable little sounds, or you and Jeremiah in the background-all gleeful. Kim VG
I can't believe I didn't comment yet.Looks like a fun house over there!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Ben loved watching this. I love how chunky they are getting.
I couldn't stop smiling as I watched that. They have come SO far. What a blessing. They are very chatty and WIGGLEY!
So cute...I love their synchronized movements! There little voices are so cute and they both sound so different!
What a cute little video! It's so great that they are healthy happy babies!!!
DOUBLE THE FUN!!! I love all the talking they are doing and the giggles are so great!! Keep the videos coming!! I can't wait to show it to Brady tomorrow :)
I love the little giggles!! I can't stop smiling....it made my day.
Heather -- you sound like Elmo with your high voice. And of course, the kids are awesome!!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yep!
I don't know what is cuter. The twins adorable little sounds, or you and Jeremiah in the background-all gleeful. Kim VG
I can't believe I didn't comment yet.
Looks like a fun house over there!
Post a Comment