Thursday, April 3, 2008


I just love how precious he looks when he sleeps. So innocent and sweet. They are growing so quickly I just don't ever want to forget these precious moments.

Kennedy is always alert and doesn't want to miss a thing....boy I wonder where she gets that from. I was folding clothes and putting away laundry one night and had them sitting on the bed with me. Owen nuzzled into Kennedy's shoulder and fell asleep she doesn't quite know what to think.

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Awww....Owen does look so peaceful. I love how he cuddled up to Kennedy and fell asleep. Kennedy is so much like her mamma, and look at those wide eyes....so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...that makes me want to cry. They are so sweet. Twins amaze me.

Brink Boys said...

Oh man, that is so sweet! Owen is a little sleepyhead isn't he?

Anonymous said...

Awww...I think it's so funny how Owen is so laid back like his daddy and Kennedy is like her mommy - doesn't want to miss a thing :) I can't wait to see them again soon!! Miss you guys!

Tripp said...

Twins are so stinking cute!