Thursday, January 7, 2010

Swimming and sledding

Jeremiah will be going on first shift temporarily for a few weeks so today was the last Thursday we will have in awhile for a family fun day. We went to the aquatic center for some swimming. Owen and Kennedy LOVE it.


Owen and daddy in coordinating suits.



The snow kept coming down today and the kids both love to watch snow plows and snow blowers. While Jeremiah snow bl owed the driveway I took the kids out sledding. We got this awesome sled from my Aunt and Uncle and cousin Amy. The really loved going fast and going down hills. They kept saying "fun mom, faster mommy"




What a fun day of swimming and sledding!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

sweetpeanme said...

Wow!! You all got to do both extremes!! Looks like a lot of fun...I bet everyone slept pretty good last night!! :o)

sweetpeanme said...

Just saw your comment on your blog...so you survived that first year!! (two years actually!) Thats so encouraging. I wondered if anyone else endured the nights alone...it just sounds so intimidating. But I'm sure I'll adjust too....but I do like my sleep...(who doesn't I guess *wink*).

Aunt Sharon said...

I bet they can go really fast, with that great sled.

Alissa said...

That sled looks like a lot of fun!

Mindi said...

Looks like you had a great time. Do you know where your Aunt & Uncle got that sled. That is awesome. We need a sled for both also.I hope you are well. I miss you tons.

Tripp said...

That is an AWESOME sled!!!1

Kristin said...

that is the COOLEST sled I have ever seen!