We had a great weekend with beautiful weather! Saturday we ran errands in the morning and headed over to the
Kidds new place to hang out for a BBQ that night. We had a great time as usual and it was really nice to only have 20 minute ride home instead of the hour and 10 from
kzoo. Sunday we went to church and my parents joined us. Owen had a fit in nursery again. I am just not sure what to do about it. I feel bad for the workers if he cries the majority of the time but if we keep going in there he will never be able to do it. Especially since he is one that needs to "cry it out" with things. After church Jeremiah smoked some AWESOME chicken. It took awhile but it was well worth the wait. Today(Monday) I woke up bright and early and went to Howard City for a huge flea market with my mom, grandma, aunt and great aunt. It was a great time. When I got home Jeremiah went to bed and I packed the kids up and headed over to a BBQ with my grandma & their great friends (& all their kids & families)that they have done something with EVERY Labor Day since their kids were young...what a great and fun tradition!

Owen Concentrating
Below are the pics from the BBQ tonight

O & K were obsessed with this bird bath. They were totally wet by the end of the night.



my cousin Nikki's son Carter... what a cutie!

Kennedy loves babies.....especially Carter.

There was a kitty that was running around the whole night. They chased it all over! It went to hide in the barn so O & K went to look for it.
4 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend! That last picture is SO cute...love them standing there in their PJ's!
Love that last picture!
I love that last picture too!!!
I love the last picture + loved it a little more because I am seeing my favorite pair of Vera/Finn's pj's being sported!
Post a Comment