Sunday, September 20, 2009

Amazing friends, good eats & great traditions

This weekend our great friends from Chicago, The Flores' came into town to visit the Leeuws and us. Kristin, Beth and I were great friends in college. It is so fun to get together because we can always pick up where we left off. We have started a fun tradition of going to Crane's orchard when they visit in the fall. We first ate at the restaurant and then got the kids some cidercicles. They all seemed to really enjoy them.
.






It was a little difficult to get a great group shot......

Owen LOVED the tractor because he likes to drive, drive, drive as he says

Milo, Vera and Finn sitting on the front of the tractor

We also went apple picking. All the kids (except Kennedy) really enjoyed riding in the wagon.







Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to see you again in a few months:)

7 comments:

Tripp said...

Fun! What great pictures you got of the kids together.

Alissa said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend and fun traditions. I bet apple picking is a blast when your Daddy is really tall!

Aunt Sharon said...

I see Kenndy gets all the good pickens, at the top.

Kristin said...

What a fun weekend...I LOVE that last picture! Thanks again for everything!

Robin Bair said...

stopping by........your babies are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I adore the picture of Vera and the cidersicle.
Let me know if you need any of the ones I took, I think I posted them on zenfolio without a password...