I guess I spend a little to much time on the computer
and she has my shoe fetish
Saturday night we got together with our small group from church. We met for dinner at Wild Chef and came back to our place for dessert. Jeremiah made this beautiful dessert pizza! It turned out awesome. I certainly don't have the patience to cut the fruit and layer it perfectly. I think it turned out nicer than the recipe picture.
I splurged and got Owen this cute Orange vest. I think he looks so good in orange I just couldn't resist. He wanted to put it on so I thought I better take a picture.
Jeremiah found a ugly, big and disgusting spider in our garage. Recently the kids have been very interested in spiders so we thought they would get a kick out of it if we put it in a jar and kept it as a pet. They love the spider and tonight we had to eat dinner with the spider on the table.
Giving the spider good night kisses
Yup, here is the disgusting thing.
They continue ask me to "open" but no chance of that happening! Don't worry the spider sleeps outside:)
5 comments:
The kids are so cute. The spider is not.
That dessert pizza looks AMAZING!!!
wow miah - that pizza is incredible!! wow, the things you do for your kids - eating dinner with a spider. yyyyikes!
Heather -
Your kids are adorable!
Just wanted to let you know about a Discovery Toys launch party that I'm having this week. Wednesday (5:30pm) or Thursday (6:30pm) are the two options available.
I'd love for you and your friends to swing by and check it out.
Let me know if you are interested (or check facebook) and I can give you the address.
Alison
alison.major@gmail.com
Can I take Kennedy's diaper off and lick her beautiful little pussy?
Post a Comment