Monday, September 14, 2009

Scott and Sara's Wedding

Owen and Kennedy were ring bearers in my uncles wedding. They did great. It was a LONG day for them and I don't have many pictures of the bride and groom because they were busy. Unfortunately I don't have many of Owen either because he was always on the go. He is becoming quite the little stinker!

Uncle Scott and Kennedy

Owen and Aunt Sara....isn't she a beautiful bride!

playing in the front of Church



practicing....good thing Owen doesn't have the real ring on his pillow

attempt at "nice family pic"



Owen Kisses Kennedy

Kissing Teagan the flower girl

Kennedy is Grandpas girl. She made that very apparent during his toast (he was the best man) she started yelling " hi grandpa"

My brothers and I (Mike, me, Brandon)

Mike and I

Owen stuffing a bean up his nose at the reception. He was a naughty little boy at the reception but we had a great time!

6 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Oh my word Heath, they are so stinkin' adorable!

Alissa said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Owen kissing the flower girl..he is so sweet :)

Tripp said...

That is so cute!

Amanda said...

love, love, love the pew and kissing pictures, those could be postcards!

Jenn said...

Great pics!! Owen and Kennedy are so cute :)

Robin said...

What GREAT Pictures - family is sooooo great and sooo important!