We met our friends the
Kidd's at
Qdoba for dinner and we were planning on going to the Whitecaps game. It started raining pretty hard during dinner so we thought we would get some ice cream at
McDonald's while we waited a bit to see if the weather was going to clear up. It didn't look like it was going to so we headed to
Playworld instead. The kids had a blast
and the adults did too!


Owen in the balls


Jackson climbing up the fence in the balls


Kennedy at the top of the slide


Kennedy at the bottom of the slide (ha! I know she will kill me for this someday!)

Jenny and I....friends since diapers:)

Owen LOVES
busses....of course he spent lots of time in here!

Driving Jackson in the firetruck
Sorry I didn't get any pictures of Brady :(
7 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys, but man were we tired!! Thanks for meeting us and we'll have to pick another date for the Whitecaps if you're interested.
Looks like you had a great time in spite of the rain...LOVE the picture of you and Jenny!
Loved the picture of Kennedy on the slide :)
That picture of Kennedy is too much! lol!
Looks like a great time!! Miss and love you guys!!
I always wanted to go there, now I think we will need to try it! That pic of Kennedy is hilarious!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Also I am dying over the picture at the top of your blog-your kids are SO cute! I just love that shot!
Post a Comment