Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Baths, jumping and Pj's

When I got home from work tonight the kids were in rare form. My mom was trying to tell me about the day and one was either giggling or crying. My mom took the kids to Target this morning just to get them out of the house for a bit. While she was headed out to the car she noticed a car in flames in the parking lot. Of course it was right next to our van!!! Soo the kids and her couldn't leave until the fire department had it under control. Owen loved watching the fire trucks! Thank goodness no one was hurt and at least our car was not damaged. I guess there was an empty parking space between our car and the car on fire.

Jeremiah and I decided to head out to O'Charleys for dinner because we had a coupon to use for kids to eat free (P.s. its all the time you don't need a coupon) and they had some dinner deal going. It is always a gamble taking the kids out for dinner. They actually did very well and had a lot of fun. At one point they were both yelling "ahhhhh" just for fun and giggling. Jeremiah and I were both laughing so hard because not only was it funny but we were both rather embarrassed. At least the tables around us got a laugh out of it. Here are some pics of the evening that followed:


Kennedy LOVES to dump water on Owen and herself







They spent about 45 minutes jumping off this box. I added pillows after the first couple of jumps because they have no fear.

I am a sucker for cute pj's and I couldn't resist these because Owen's have Moose on his piggies and Kennedy has bunnies. They love them! I particularly like this photo because Kennedy is not obeying as I am telling her to take her finger out of her mouth (she is still teething, poor girl!) Owen is peeking at her so he can copy and he ends up picking his nose instead!

7 comments:

Tripp said...

I bought those same pj's that Owen has for my boys. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love Kennedys curls. The pictures of them jumping off the box are great.

Kristin said...

Man, that's some drama at the Target...that doesn't even happen in Chi-town! And Kennedy is a little DOLL in that last picture!

Adria said...

CUTE! I am laughing out loud as I read your comments. I can't wait for all those moments to come...both the cute ones and the embarrassing ones! Keep posting!

Melissa said...

The are so cute! I love the bath pics. Bath time is still hard work for us and our 5 month olds. I so look forward to those moments...not wanting them to grow up too fast though. Thanks for the smile today!

Robin said...

adorable pics!! you are such a fun family!

Anonymous said...

I would love to take both of their diapers off. Have Owen lay on the floor and get his little cock hard then have Kennedy straddle him and guide is little stiff cock into her tiny little pussy and then watch her ride her little brother's little cock.