Tuesday night we had a Bridal shower for Sara, my uncle's fiance. I don't call her my aunt because that sounds old and she is not that much older than I. Isn't she beautiful....he is a lucky man!
Kennedy had a great time eating strawberries with chocolate and playing with all the tissue paper and gifts.
While we were at the shower Owen and Jeremiah went to the Whitecaps game with Grandpa and Grandma Little. Jeremiah picked Kennedy and I up after the game and we put the kids in their PJ's for the drive home. They typically fall asleep but for whatever reason Owen was MAD. He Screamed so LOUD the entire way home. Nothing made him happy. I caught a glimpse of Kennedy and this is what she was doing! ha, cracks me up!
My Aunt Rene' and Uncle Barry were in town from Colorado for their Son Ben's wedding so that was fun! We got to spend a little time with them during the week and Friday night at the wedding. We get to see them again and BOTH my brothers in a month for My uncle Scott and Sara's wedding...we can't wait:)
Last but not least Jeremiah found a snake by our front door the other night. I know it is small and I normally not that much of a wimp when it comes to bugs and snakes but I am not happy with a snake finding our lawn its home!
3 comments:
Love the picture of Kennedy plugging her ears! At least she has learned to do that! Poor Owen, just hard to please. Jeremiah use to have problems when he had too much sugar.
Love G Little
Sounds like a crazy week! I think we've had something every day this week too. Hope you find some time to do nothing!
HA!! Kennedy is just dealing with it in her own way - that is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment