Trying out his new "tractor" -free off Craigslist...gotta love that!
not a great pic but I just love her bathing suit
Owen took one of many running starts into the pool....no fear!
Sooo excited to be in the water
Kennedy's new tricycle.....free of craigslist! Now if they could just learn to pedal!
We headed out to Jeremiah's parents to celebrate fathers day a little early. On our way we checked out all the flooding. Our doctors office parking lot was really bad. There were kids and adults SWIMMING (not just wading). Jeremiah thought we should be spontaneous and let the kids have a blast....so we did. After I calmed my very anxious self from thinking about all the micro organisms finding a home in our warm bodies....I had fun too. Once we parked the van near a very shallow warm "pond" the kids were just screeching and screaming with excitement. It was a great time had by all.
Kennedy found a leaf
Owen loved to watch the splash
4 comments:
How fun!!! Our boys were so excited to get the pool out when we got home too!! I love that you let them swim in the parking lot! What a great time and a wonderful memory :)
Ok I would have taken a piture of that cute bathing suit too.
WAY TO BE SPONTANEOUS!! Those kids have such fun parents!
you guys are way cooler than us! What a great story.
Post a Comment