Monday, June 8, 2009

Ducks, swings and piggies

We had a great weekend! On Thursday afternoon I took the kids to go see the ducks at the outlet mall. It was super easy because all the ducks were sun bathing and not to close to the water so I didn't have to worry as much about one of them falling in. On Saturday we had a little picnic at a local park. It is actually a school but we LOVE it because their play equipment is just O & K's size. We went back to the outlet mall with daddy to feed the ducks but Owen was in no mood and most the ducks were in the water. Sunday both kids were very fussy but overall it was a pretty good day. I felt bad because I lost my patience quite a few time...Sunday's are always tough because Jeremiah goes to bed in the afternoon and it makes for a LONG day. They are both still suffering from allergies and they are both getting their eye teeth...NOT FUN! Hopefully day by day they will both start to feel better.



Kennedy watching the ducks

notice he does not let go of his food

sharing...



Kennedy looks like a little homeless girl because she opened her burger and spread mustard all over

Owen caught Kennedy when she came down the slide

Owen followed these ducks for awhile


enjoying crackers and cheese



these are the piggies I just love...all mushed together

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those a great pictures Heather. I love summertime! I had to laugh at the picture of the kids eating cheese and crackers next to Miah's shoes. Those big shoes make the kids look really tiny.

Lisa said...

precious as always! I am just loving Kennedy's hair! She could be a hair model.

Kristin said...

Owen with his two duck pals is pretty cute! Looks like a fun time at the park...burgers and all!

Tripp said...

They are going to be the best of buds forever.

Mindi said...

They are so cute!I love when Owen is on the slide and doesn't let go of his food.It lookds like you had a blast. Not to worry every mom loses thier temper at some point. It happens to the best of us. Try not to beat yourself up over it. Miss you

Amanda said...

I love those! My favorite is the pic when they're sitting by the slider and Jeremiahs shoe is as big as they are!

Anonymous said...

Just think, Owen's feet could be that big some day!! Love them to pieces. Love Grandma L

Robin said...

I am usually around ALOT on Sundays (with it being motorcycle season) I would love to keep you and those ADORABLE kids company!!

Sara said...

precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Their close relationship is apparent from those pictures. So very sweet!
I think Sundays are probably the worst day you have to do yourself because kids are always overly tired then. 8(