Thursday, June 25, 2009

18 month stats

We have a had a very busy week and next week will be even busier with Sonya and Marc's wedding....YEAH. We had Owen and Kennedy's 18 month check up on Tuesday. They are very healthy and the doctor is quite certain Owen does have allergies but we are going to wait a bit before we do any testing.

Owen weighs 27lbs (60th percentile) is 35 inches (95th percentile) and his head is also still in the 95th percentile...but we are certain that is just genetics, like father like son :) put they are very proportionate.

Kennedy weighs in at 24.2 lbs (50th percentile) is 33 inches long (85th percentile) and has a smaller head that is only in the 25th percentile.

Today Owen and Kennedy got their 18 month pictures taken by our good friend Beth! We LOVE her and her style and we will be sure to share them with you soon. We also had their first swimming lesson. They are a little young yet but we thought it was important to try and teach them some basic skills. They both did very well and were exhausted when we were done. They both fell asleep in the car on the way home and took about a 3 hour nap!! I was so excited because I took a short nap too!

I will be sure to post pictures with the next post.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad they are doing so well. Jeremiah's Grandpa Schrumpf had lots of alergies so does Aunt Cindy. Swimming lessens good - because they love water so much and have no fears.
Love G Little

Running is a Metaphor said...

Your children have boundless energy! I can't believe how hard they played all morning and then did swimming lessons too.
LOVE the Little family right back. 8)

Katy said...

Yay for 3 hour naps!

Alissa said...

I'm glad swimming lessons went well....good idea getting them started early and a 3 hour nap is always a good thing:) Can't wait to see pics!