the first one of owen is so precious and the one of kennedy by the brick wall...adorable! LOVE all her curls!
holy cow they're SO old! I love them all!
Love love the first one of kennedy.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second from the last!
Wow! they turned out so good! I love the first one of Owen..his eyes are so blue :) It looks like they had a great time in the water too.
The one where they are sitting together is my fav...super cute and artistic!!
AWESOME pics!!! they are flippin adorable!! (i guess it helps to have adorable kids huh Heath?)
Sooo cute Heath! It just cracks me up how Owen looks so much like Miah, and Kennedy so much like you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
the first one of owen is so precious and the one of kennedy by the brick wall...adorable! LOVE all her curls!
holy cow they're SO old! I love them all!
Love love the first one of kennedy.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second from the last!
Wow! they turned out so good! I love the first one of Owen..his eyes are so blue :) It looks like they had a great time in the water too.
The one where they are sitting together is my fav...super cute and artistic!!
AWESOME pics!!! they are flippin adorable!! (i guess it helps to have adorable kids huh Heath?)
Sooo cute Heath! It just cracks me up how Owen looks so much like Miah, and Kennedy so much like you!
Post a Comment