Grandma Ruiter couldn't wait for us to re-inact mommy and daddy's 6 month pictures. Owen is wearing a sailor outfit like daddy did and Kennedy is wearing the same dress and gold ring that mommy did.
Auntie Sonya and Grandma Little just checked these pictures out and they are soooooo adorable!! The resemblence is crazy between the boys especially! Marc won't be happy about his early morning picture :) Maybe we'll get you a better one. Maybe he'll have to learn to brush his hair before getting infront of the camera :) Love you guys!!
ADORABLE!!! I love the last one where Owen is clapping - he looks so happy. I can't wait to see them tomorrow - and you too of course :) Brady is very excited to meet them and give them kisses!
10 comments:
they are so cute. see this is why we all need to save somw clothes from when our kids are babies.
Adorable! Kennedy is so fancy with her ring :)
I am very impressed with the grandparents keeping that clothing!
Yup, that is EXACTLY why I have 2 rubbermaid full of Deacon's baby clothes. They look so cute in those little outfits.
Too cute, man they are getting big!
They are so cute! I love Owen in the little sailor outfit and Kennedy looks just beautiful in that dress.
Auntie Sonya and Grandma Little just checked these pictures out and they are soooooo adorable!! The resemblence is crazy between the boys especially!
Marc won't be happy about his early morning picture :) Maybe we'll get you a better one. Maybe he'll have to learn to brush his hair before getting infront of the camera :)
Love you guys!!
I love that idea to re-enact your pictures. I can't believe they are already 6 months old! Time just flies, doesn't it?
How cute! I love that idea!
ADORABLE!!! I love the last one where Owen is clapping - he looks so happy. I can't wait to see them tomorrow - and you too of course :) Brady is very excited to meet them and give them kisses!
Post a Comment