Owen and Kennedy were exactly 5 months old yesterday, time flies. They are getting much bigger and much more attentive. They smile at eachother and enjoy hitting or kicking one another. They giggle a lot and love to "talk". We are finally able to go out in public a bit so that has

been fun. This month will be full of a lot of


firsts!
10 comments:
you have suvh cute kids! I can't WAIT to see them out and about.
ADORABLE!! The first picture is my favorite :) They're almost halfway to a year - that's crazy!! Can't wait to introduce them to Brady (and hopefully Jackson, too if he ever comes :))
I love the nake pix, 5 months already can you believe it?
Owen's face in the first picture. Seriously...
So fun hanging out with you guys Saturday night! They did great!
those pictures are so cute...i cannot believe how big they are getting! it is so cute that they are twins but they have such distinct features!
love the pictures! I can't believe how fast the time is going.
i loved playing with those little bugs Saturday!! :) they are PRECIOUS!
It's crazy how much different they look! I love the second pic where Kennedy is bitting O's hand :)
These pictures are great. Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope to see you guys soon. Miss you.
I want to see these big kids :)
Who took those amazing pictures? Too bad they are already kicking each other, just think how much they will kick when they are toddlers :)
Post a Comment