



Owen and Kennedy turned 6 months on Tuesday! I can't believe they are a half of a year old already! We have had an amazing week together. We have gone on two play dates, discovered new sounds we can make, rolled over both ways and helped mom and dad set up for a garage sale. We have been Busy!! We started off the photo shoot pretty good but by the time we got to the beach we were really tired......So we didn't get many pictures there.

8 comments:
Awww!!!
I love the one where Kennedy is hugging Owen's arm. So cute!
I Kennedy sticking her tongue out at Owen in one of the pictures? They turned out great!
They are very cute. I think the one with the teddy bears is sweet. That must be really hard to get 2 babies to look at the camera.
I love the teddy bear one too. 6 months, crazy! Glad you are enjoying your part time status!!!
SO CUTE!!! They are adorable :) We had so much fun with you guys celebrating their 6 month birthday :)
Adorable! I love the teddy bear one and the one with Kennedy sticking out her tongue :)
precious!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!
I like the beachy one, they look adorable in their little outfits!
Post a Comment