It was such a special day. There were several mothers' days in the past that were difficult. I never want to forget the long and difficult journey because I think that it makes us appreciate the small things a little bit more. It is still a difficult day in some respects because I will never forget all the women that I have met that struggle to have kids. Please say a special prayer for those families as mothers' and fathers' day can be extremely difficult.
Later on that day we went over to Grandma Little's because Sonya and Marc were in town to surprise her. If you look closely at this picture you will notice the gorgeous ring on Sonya's finger. Yup, that is right she is engaged!!
This is Marc, the man of her dreams. They don't have a date set yet but they are pretty sure the wedding will be in Holland. We are Sooo excited for you. Congratulations!!
Owen and Kennedy are also very exicted that they are engaged because perhaps this means they will have cousins in the next 5 years!!
10 comments:
Happy first Mother's Day Heather!
Congratulations to Sonya too!
Happy first MD. Miah did some excellent work on getting you a gift.
Okay Heather, cutest present ever!
Happy Mother's Day Heather!!
Awwwwww, Miah is just too cute sometimes!
And - congrats to Sonya! That's GREAT!
Happy Super Cute Mommy Day, Heather. Your a great Mom and Miah is SO cute with his homemade gift.
Happy belated Mothers Day! What an awesome hubby you have! and beautiful kids too...
Happy Mother's Day, Heather! I didn't know you had trouble getting pregnant...we actually did too, and I can remember what the past Mother's Days felt like. I was so happy yesterday, but I kept remembering all those women out there who are still feeling like I did last year. I did a lot of praying yesterday for people I don't know! :) Praise God you're happy and healthy with two beautiful babies!!!!
Happy first Mother's Day! Miah, that was the perfect gift.
Congratulations to Sonya!
Ahhhhhhh, Miah is too cute! Happy Mother's Day Hea, you deserve it!
It is such a good reminder that we shouldn't forget about the women that suffer on Mother'S Day amist our own celebration. Also, Jeremiah is too sweet for words. Glad your first Mother's Day was a special one!!
Post a Comment