Well its official, I am starting a new job June 10. I got a part time job at a Christian non-profit organization called I.N. Network. I am VERY excited. I will be working 3 days a week so I will have Monday's and Thursday's off for time with the kids. I can't wait to do play dates and enjoy our summer :)
9 comments:
Yeeeee-sssssssssssss!
Congrats Hea!
You are going to love part time. It is the best of both worlds.
Congrats. I very happy for you and for taking that step. Can't wait for play dates this summer!
Thats so exciting!! I'm very happy for you and your family!
Congrats Heather, that is perfect!
it's what you've always wanted! i am SO happy for you! you will be able to cherish the time you spend with the kids, but cherish the working experience as well! nice job!!!!!! congrats!!
Yay!!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to have playdate. Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait for summer playdates - if I can afford the gas :)
That's Great! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to meet your little ones soon.
Post a Comment