The other night we went on a walk and there was a little hill they wanted to run down. Jeremiah and I were laughing so hard because they couldn't run without falling and they just kept falling and falling. They thought it was so funny. After the hill we let them "drive" this ugly machine thing that has been sitting down the road for a year. Kennedy loved driving the "hi lo" and Owen was to afraid to get in it. Finally after a few minutes of Kennedy having lots of fun he was daring enough to try it.


The kids have been talking about the Easter Bunny a lot lately. It is not something we "teach" them or really talk about. Every time we go to Target they need to pet the bunnies on the door and they love pointing out the bunnies in the books we read. They were both very excited to see the Easter Bunny but once we got there Kennedy wanted nothing to do with him and Owen didn't want to leave. As you can see Kennedy wouldn't even let me hold her near the Easter Bunny.


Owen wanted to go back and see him again. Kennedy waved and said "bunny is funny" from a distance. Afterward we made our way down the mall to the play place....(I figured we are still on antibiotics why not, ha!)

Kennedy crawling under a flower

Owen checking out the slide
On the way home we stopped and got ice cream


I asked if they could stand together so I could get a nice picture....this is what I got:)
2 comments:
They are so gosh darn cute! Kennedy looks so tall!! Maybe she'll get some of those Little jeans. Lucy is just plain screwed :)
You have some hilarious stories, and a funny way of writing them! I've been reading Steve some tidbits, and we are both laughing together at them. I'm so glad you're enjoying it (or at least keeping your humor about you!). I feel like you are blazing a trail for us in a way...we are getting a glimpse of what's ahead through you. :)
Post a Comment