we can feed eachother
we can ask daddy to swaddle us like our baby dolls
We can play dress up with moms shirts while helping mommy fold laundry
After we successfully emptied the laundry basket (on the floor) we played ring around the rosies
we can look cute even with mustard on our faces
we can make it difficult to get a good picture of together
even after we bribe daddy to let us eat on the couch with mustard on our pretzels!
ha! good thing mommy isn't home to see this! This would be her reaction if she caught us.
6 comments:
They are so cute!!! Love them always!! G Little
I love the Little Household!
So cute!
I love this post!! The kids are super cute and isn't funny to see what happens when mom isn't home.
Too darn cute! I always wonder what to do with those random photos... you did a great job!
i love these!! what great kiddos!
Post a Comment