What a good idea on these windy days, we sure have a lot of them. Miss you guys!
I love how Miah needs a turn at the very end. He's a kid at heart.
So cute!!! I love that Jeremiah now has excuse to a big kid again - Chuckie Cheese, kites, etc. Keep enjoying -- they grow up quickly and then you will be the grandpa and grandma!!!Love G&G Little
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a good idea on these windy days, we sure have a lot of them. Miss you guys!
I love how Miah needs a turn at the very end. He's a kid at heart.
So cute!!! I love that Jeremiah now has excuse to a big kid again - Chuckie Cheese, kites, etc. Keep enjoying -- they grow up quickly and then you will be the grandpa and grandma!!!
Love G&G Little
Post a Comment