Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Different kinds of poopie

Whew! What a week!! My brother Michael is in town for a bit before heading to Denver and packing up his place to move to Florida. It has been great to have him in town and we are so happy we are able to spend quality time together. My brother Brandon was in town for a day too. We had a great time all together for a while. Owen and Kennedy LOVE their uncles.

In other big news......Kennedy took her first poopie on the potty!!! I know, I know...its crazy to talk about bodily functions but it was a pretty big deal. I caught her in the act and she was not thrilled about going on the potty. Once I put on though she said "leave alone mommy" so walked away for a minute and when I came back she had gone! We made a very big deal about it and hopefully she will want to ask to go sometime.

Speaking of poopie...our computer took a poopie too! Unfortunately I think we lost a lot of our pictures and other things. Thankfully my uncle is so tech savy and has helped us out a ton so we hope he was able to recover some pictures and things. Hence, I have no pictures for this post but will hopefully will find a computer soon that we can upload pictures from.

1 comment:

Running is a Metaphor said...

Nice poopie tie-in with this post. I laughed!
Congrats Keddy!