Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They are not babies anymore!!!

Last night when I got home from work I had the itch to start rearranging Kennedy's room. After I moved her bed I thought maybe we should just make it a big girl bed so we did. Although we didn't talk with her about it before hand she seemed very excited. Owen and Kennedy loved jumping on the bed that they could get in and out of on their own. Since she had a convertible bed it just looks like a day bed now. I know the picture is not the greatest but I really didn't want to wake her up!!!


Today after nap time I had both kids go potty on the potty. After Owen had his diaper back on and I was putting Kennedy's pants on Owen said he wanted to go potty again. He was very persistent so I thought I would just take off his diaper and make him happy. I left the bathroom and when I came back in to get him off the potty there was poopie in the potty!!!

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Good job Owen & Kennedy! You are growing up so fast!

Tripp said...

It goes too fast doesn't it?

Kate_Edwards said...

Yea! That's awesome. I can't believe they're 2.

Robin said...

They are AWESOME kids. Good job momma and daddy!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness they grow so fast. I am not anxious to have this kind of post. I want them to stay little forever. Time stand still!