Owen was being goofy...they love to look out the sides of their eyes like this ALL the time!
cuddle time reading a book
Kennedy's Valentine's Day balloon got caught in the fan this afternoon :( When daddy got home from work he got the ladder out to get it down. The kids were so intrigued. I don't dress them in baby legs very often but today I asked Kennedy to go get a pair of socks out of her drawer. She came back with her baby legs. She insisted she wear them over here jeans:) Owen of course wanted them as well....so there ya have it! I must admit they were very easy to work around big girl and big boy underwear! We are trying to potty train again after taking about a month off. However, I am thinking they are still not quite into it enough. They still have accidents often even if I make them go every hour( and most of the time that is a struggle).
Owen wants to do anything that daddy does. He was pretty proud of himself for climbing the ladder!
This picture is just because I think he looks to cute with his hands in his pockets! ha!
Tonight we went to Craig's Cruisers with Uncle Mike and my parents. We kept telling the kids they would get to go on race cars (go carts) with mommy and daddy. Unfortunately, they were not able to go because they were not 3. My parents played other games with them while Jeremiah, Mike and I went on the go carts! What FUN!!! Seriously, I forgot how fun go carts are:) I even kicked their butts!! Well, Kennedy saw that we were on the go carts after we told her she couldn't ride and threw a fit!! I could hear her screaming over all the noise of the race. When we got done she said to me "mommy, I so sad, no go on race car" I felt so terrible!! Soo we felt bad and let them try and ride this frog jumping ride. She was so excited to go on it. Once it started moving she was SCREAMING she was so scared. Owen on the other hand was in all his glory....until he saw that Kennedy got off (yes, the guy had to stop the ride for her).
We had a great time with the family (we missed you Brandon!!!). We wish the best for Mike and his new life in Florida!!!
4 comments:
SO cute! I love all your stories. Hope we can still get together soon!
So fun!! Mike looks great and I'm so glad you got to spend lots of time with him before his move!! I think we need to get together with Adria soon for sure - sorry I'm inviting myself :)
Man you guys have been busy, but it looks like you had some FUN times.
You are such fun, busy parents! And it's always fun to have an uncle around. :)
Post a Comment