Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Giddy Up!

I found this toy rocking horse that makes horse noises for really cheap on Craig's List! I thought it wouldn't hurt to give the kids an early birthday present. They LOVE it. Owen says "new toy" ten times a day and Kennedy says "giddy up" almost the whole time she is on it. You can see her pure excitement from the photo :)
"



Friday we put up our Christmas tree and the kids love the ornaments. Owen is a bit of a scrooge and always wants to turn the lights off. Kennedy loves the lights and always wants them on. Sunday I was trying to take a cute picture of the kids in these hand knit sweaters for Bonnie because she made them. THANK YOU BONNIE:) However, as I was trying to bribe Owen to sit still for more than 1 second he bounced on the couch and the camera dropped. It is now not working:( I took it to a camera shop....that is a story for another day. Anyway, they said everything was working fine. However, when we get home...it won't take a picture. The flash for sure doesn't work and therefore any indoor pictures don't really turn out.

Monday night we went to the Christmas Parade Downtown Zeeland. They both really loved it! Tonight we went to HM to take pictures with Santa. Even though I have been talking about seeing Santa for the past week and they knew what they were going to ask for when they saw Santa. They both had meltdowns when it was our turn. Needless to say I am sure the picture didn't turn out well since mommy and daddy had to be in the picture too! After seeing Santa with Grandma and Grandpa we went to the Holland Lights parade. We didn't have a very good spot and the kids were not as into it but it was still fun.

Hope you are all having a wonderful December!!! I will be sure to post again on Thursday because it is a VERY special day for 2 very cute kiddos I know!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kate_Edwards said...

Love the horsey! The kids are going to be so fun this Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

We have the same Horse. Always a hit. I can't believe they are going to be 2 already. I was looking at their very first Christmas card yesterday and they were SO tiny. I can't believe how amazing they are!

Tripp said...

Too bad we didn't see you at teh Christmas parade.