Sorry about Kennedy's hair...it looks not so cute these days...kind of a mullet look!
Owen fell in LOVE with this stuffed dogie we bought as a gift. Now of course I can't find another one for him!
giddy up daddy
wrestling with daddy
Kennedy wanted to put on her own shirt...again her hair!
This afternoon after cleaning the house together (ha!!) The kids and I played out in the snow. After putting their gloves on more than 20 times (no exaggeration!) I told them the sled would not move if they didn't have gloves on. After sled rides up and down the hill and around the house. They wanted to run. Of course it ended in tears when Kennedy fell and got her hands full of snow. After we got inside and settled down they enjoyed some hot chocolate out of big people cups!!
2 comments:
Love Kennedy trying to put on her shirt!! You need some humidity in your house - dryness takes the curl right out. They both are so cute.
Love G Little
Some very cute pictures in that post!
Post a Comment