A few weeks ago we got Owen and Kennedy's 2 year pictures taken. The organization I work for had a Silent Auction a few months ago and I bid on a photography package. It is Lisa Kae Photography in Grand Rapids. At first I was disappointed because we only got a few pics and I wasn't totally happy with them. This package is normally $540 ( I didn't pay nearly that much!) but Owen and Kennedy are so busy and wouldn't really sit still long enough for her to take a pick so I can't really blame her. These are a few of my favorites.
7 comments:
They ARE busy, busy.... but sooo cute! I love both of their outfits... but especially Kennedy's boots!
I love them! My fav is the one with Kennedy laying on the couch!!
I think they turned out super cute.
VERY cute! I think they are great!
Very cute!! It looks like they had a lot of fun running around :)
These are great! I love the one of Kennedy by herself looking out the window...and the one of her kissing Owen. Love it!
I think they are adorable, busy is their style!
Post a Comment