Sunday, April 19, 2009

Visit with friends

Saturday afternoon our good friends Eric, Kristin and their son Milo came from Chicago to visit us and our friends Beth & Bob and their kids Vera and Finn. We had a great time together! It was a beautiful Saturday so we we spent lots of time outside. We went to a park for a bit and just had fun catching up! Even though Bob and Beth live right down the road we don't see them that often so it was great to hang out with them too. Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Finn cuddling with Kristin

Vera having fun on the swing- Love that her shoes are on the wrong feet!

Owen in a tunnel - he ended up getting stuck and it took Jeremiah and I and a helpful stranger and his daughter to get him out

Kids in the toybox (Finn, Owen, Kennedy & Milo)

Vera giving Milo a hug

precious and VERY happy Milo - he has the most adorable squeaky noises.
The Girls

Sorry- I Can't delete this Code currpted message...if anyone knows what I need to do - please let me know!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

AWWWWW! What a fun weekend...you are always such good hosts! I LOVE the picture of the kids in the toybox!

Tripp said...

What a great weekend spent with friends.

Robin said...

thanks for letting us drop in un-announced! it was great to see all those CUTE kiddos! Leah wants more kisses from Owen.

Alissa said...

Looks like you had a great time and you got some cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I still am amazed by the "wrong feet" picture. Need it!