We had a wonderful time in Mexico!! The weather was perfect, the food was great and the drinks were plenty!! We relaxed, went on a
tequila tour, city tour, visited the market, walked the beach and much much more!! If anyone needs an awesome vacation spot we highly
recommend Mazatlan. This was my third time
and Jeremiah's second and
every time there is much more to do. We have never had to do the same things twice. We did great without the kiddos once I was down there it was much easier but once we started packing up I was anxious to see them. They had fun with grandparents and were
spoiled rotten but are glad to be home with their toys and Lola and buddy.

Cliff diver...diving into only 5 ft of water

we went on a tequila tour..Jeremiah LOVED it

after about 9 shots with his tequila buddy I talked him into getting on his horse

the fence at the tequila ranch.....made out of cactus

tour of a tannery. This kid is only 13 and gets somewhere around100 pesos a day (less than $10 a day). He has to make 12 pairs of
sandals!



pictures from our balcony. We had a wonderful view of the Ocean and two Islands. It was gorgeous....can't wait to go back!
8 comments:
I'm so glad you made it back! It looks like you had a great time, I'm so jealous :-)
looks like an AMAZING trip! you both definitely deserved a little R&R!!!
what a BEAUTIFUL vacation! i am so happy for you guys!!
Soo glad you had a great time, you deserved it. The pic of Jeremiah on the horse is cracking me up!
I'm so glad you guys had a great time. It sounds so relaxing and what a beautiful view from your balcony!
Oh man it looks like you had an AMAZING time. I am so glad that you were able to get away with jus the two of you.
Luckys! I'm still jealous of you guys. Glad you enjoyed yourself and that you made it home safe and sound.
What an awesome vacation! Definitely deserved :) I wish we could've gone with you!
Post a Comment