Our poor cat Buddy! He lets the kids roll all over him and he doesn't seem to mind...that much!
Oh Buddy...that is one GREAT cat. I love that Owen is always laying on him and Kennedy is pulling him around. Ha. I love your house.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOSH! I am laughing out loud!! That is hysterical! Buddy is such a good cat!!Our cat is such a crab, I don't even let Zack pet her without me there to assist.
Your lucky to have such a great cat. Funny video.
That is a wonder cat. I cannot believe that he will let them do that.
I knew that cat would be a wonderful cat when we found him and gave him to you guys. Love Grandma Little
OMG! That is so funny. Owen has him pinned down like a wrestler!
That is TOO funny...Eric and I are cracking up! The best part is that when Buddy does get away...he doesn't go far!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Buddy...that is one GREAT cat. I love that Owen is always laying on him and Kennedy is pulling him around. Ha. I love your house.
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH MY GOSH! I am laughing out loud!! That is hysterical! Buddy is such a good cat!!
Our cat is such a crab, I don't even let Zack pet her without me there to assist.
Your lucky to have such a great cat. Funny video.
That is a wonder cat. I cannot believe that he will let them do that.
I knew that cat would be a wonderful cat when we found him and gave him to you guys.
Love Grandma Little
OMG! That is so funny. Owen has him pinned down like a wrestler!
That is TOO funny...Eric and I are cracking up! The best part is that when Buddy does get away...he doesn't go far!
Post a Comment