In the past year they have had so many experiences such as: touching lake Michigan, trip to Pentwater for Homecoming, Camping in South Haven, Baptism, trip to the zoo, swimming with friends, Costco one of our favorite hot spots :), play dates, park visits, best 1st birthday party they ever had, playing in the snow and now that the weather is getting better they are were able to enjoy their first wagon ride.
Owen is quite a little ham. He loves the itsy bitsy spider and if you say "I am going to get you" he just giggles and runs as fast as he can and normally falls. He loves to jabber and his favorite word is "ball" he must say it 100 times a day. He LOVES buddy and loves anything soft and cuddles up to things all the time.
Kennedy is the little instigator. She enjoys undoing things like...unfolding clothes, pulling items out of cupboards, she especially loves to take all the baby wipes out of the the canister. We keep the bathroom door shut at all times because she loves emptying EVERYTHING out of the drawers, unraveling toilet paper and putting her hands in the toilet. Once she gets into these things she typically has a little follower. Kennedy loves to be tickled and her vocabulary is growing by the day!They had their first wagon ride tonight
ready to go
Owen checking out the ground through the holes
I LOVE this picture because it is so "them" Owen is always curious and checking things out...just taking his time with things....boy who does that remind you of???? Kennedy on the other hand is a lot like her mother and is impatient and ready to get on with things. Hopefully they will balance eachother out well growing up together. Much like their father and I do:)
8 comments:
Ahhh hands in the toilet! Gitta love that.
they SO are mini replica's of mommy and daddy. I just LOVE it!
SOOOOO cute...how exciting, the first wagon ride! Kennedy is such a doll and I love your description of their oersonalities!
LOVE the wagon pictures! I love how their personalities are so much like yours and Jeremiah's.
Look at how much hair Kennedy has! They're so adorable. I bet you can't wait for Spring!
I love how they each have their own personality of you or Miah. We have that wagon too =)
Love it!! Isn't it funny how they take little pieces of you :) I'm sure you just LOVE the undoing of Kennedy! I need to see them again soon!
love the sweatshirts girl :)
Post a Comment