Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week/end in Review

I better start by saying Thank you! So many of you have been concerned for us regarding Miah's job and we are thankful to report that even after the additional 110 layoffs this week he is still employed. He is now working for a different line and learning all he can! My boss Keely just had her baby last week so I have been quite busy at work! I have been working a little more so that has been nice.
Thursday was a very special night for us. We got to go and see Dave Ramsey LIVE:) I was sooo excited and it was wonderful! It was 3.5 hours and it went soo quickly and he got us really pumped to keep attacking our debt!
Friday my parents came over to hang out for a bit and we ordered pizza and played games. It was a riot! It was nice to have help because the kids are sick once again with either the same sinus infection that has been lingering for the past 6 weeks or a cold. Every time their antibiotic ends a few days later their noses start running and they have a cough!
Saturday night we had our first church small group get together and it was a BLAST! Jeremiah and I were a bit nervous because we don't really know any of them and weren't sure what to expect but it is a great group and we look forward to meeting with them each month.
Today we just hung out with the sickies and thought about my brother a lot. It is the official opening night of The Rose and the Rime! Good luck Brandon!!


Eating McNuggets and fries at their table.


Today watching their petting farm DVD..they love it


Owen climbs on everything now. Here he is on his play table....please excuse the mess of toys!

7 comments:

Sara said...

So glad to hear Miah still has a job! Praise God! THinking of you guys - hope everyone gets well soon and hope we see you soon too :) xoxo

Brink Boys said...

Great news about Miah, I think about you guys often...it is getting crazy here! Sorry to hear the kiddos are struggling this winter, spring is coming soon we hope!

Jenn said...

Awesome news that Miah still has a job! It's so scary right now!! We had tons of fun with you guys at Dave!! Can't wait to be millionaires together :) Owen and Kennedy look SO BIG! We need to have a playdate soon? Maybe Saturday??

Tripp said...

Once they start getting into everything then toys are always out :)

Robin said...

What a blessing that Miah still has his job! Owen is starting to look SO MUCH like him!! I can't wait to see them in person soon!

Kate_Edwards said...

That's great news! The tots are getting SOOOO big, I want to see them!

Anonymous said...

They would have to be crazy to let Miah go! Glad to hear you both have jobs though. No small thing in this day and age.
The kids are getting bigger!