Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Day!

I got a call from work at 6:45 this morning telling me that the office is closed due to weather!After emailing my boss to make sure it was okay that I was a litle late on a project, I was excited for a snow day! I baked cookies and pumpkin bread and didn't take a shower until 2 when the kids were down for a nap. We have a Christmas party tonight and I can't wait!!

Peanut butter cup cookies

What is a post without a cute kid pic!

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Those peanut butter cup cookies look soooooo good!!

Anonymous said...

How nice you didn't have to risk life and limb to get to work! I wish I was over at your house on this cozy day eating cookies. :)

Tripp said...

Save on of those peanut butter cup things for me :)

Robin said...

oh YUMMY!!!!! i am so excited that you got a snow day!!