Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Project for Daddy

As I was getting ready for work one morning last week I stepped out of the bathroom just for a minute and when I returned this is what I found. We have been meaning to put saftey latches on drawers and cupboards in the bathroom for quite sometime but we always keep the bathroom shut so it is a low priority. Once I discovered the complete mess they could make in 1.2 seconds as well as what items they found interesting it has moved to the TOP of the list!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

HAAA!!

Brink Boys said...

Hilarious! Glad you captured it on camera =)

Robin said...

OOOOH MY!! She's going to look back on that and LAUGH!! HAAA!

Jenn said...

I love it! That is too funny - hopefully she won't be needing those anytime soon :)