We had a very busy weekend with Christmas parties....here are some pics:)
Reading with Amy and Aunt Sharon

The tree was to much fun
Brother and Sister....
soo cute:)
Kennedy's favorite toy was a bow!
They each got a new sled and enjoyed a ride in G & G's living room.


The kids were spoiled and their toy chest is overflowing! I put several toys away for when they are a little older and it was good incentive to go through and donate the toys we no longer use.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas Little family!!!
I love that last picture.....Kennedy looks like she is just exhausted from having to play with all her new toys =)
Christmas is so much fun with kids! I love the last picture as well - how overwhelming to have that many toys :)
Owen's Christmas sweater is oh so cute! Merry Christmas guys!
Post a Comment