Friday, November 14, 2008

Tooth 2

Well, its official Kennedy has tooth number two!! So now she has her front two teeth on the bottom:) What's a post without pictures...so here are a couple.




Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kate_Edwards said...

Love the bow Kennedy way to go on #2, keep em coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Um...look at that hair bow. CUTE!

Brink Boys said...

What a diva pose Kennedy!

Alissa said...

I love Owen's smile! And Kennedy's little hair bow is adorable!

Jenn said...

Love both pictures, but that first picture of Kennedy is great!! What a little model :)

Keely said...

Kennedy's pose is too cute! She's all "yeah I'm cool", way to get her to stay in the pose long enough for a picture! :-)

Anonymous said...

Look at that kid lounge!

Tripp said...

I love her cute little hair bow Heather!

Kristin said...

that picture of kennedy is hilarious...so cute!

Vander Griend said...

Teeth and walking, what next? I love the 11 month stage because I feel like so much happens in the next several months in terms of their development. I am so glad you caught his first steps on video!

Mindi said...

I love the picture of Kennedy. So she so cute. Miss you guys!!