Monday, November 3, 2008

11 Months

They are 11 months already! I can't believe my little babies are almost 1! In celebration I let them try a little bit of a kit kat...they sure liked it. ..as you can see from the pictures below...Kennedy even had it in her ear!

In the past month Owen has really started jabbering and reacting to questions a bit more. He can dance and wave and smiles and giggles often. He is having a rough patch with sleeping it...not enjoying it as much as he used. I think he is getting his eye teeth so he has been a bit out of sorts. He is getting a bit rough with his sister he doesn't quite understand that he can't just crawl over her or knock her down to get something...hopefully that changes soon.

Kennedy is a happy, hyper little one....loves to chase Owen all over and takes his roughness pretty well. She enjoys tugging at his hair every so often so I think she knows how to handle him. She loves to talk and tries very hard to repeat. She knows what noises cows and monkeys make and is getting better at kisses. She has one tooth that has broke through but she loves all foods and does well even with crackers and harder things. She is very curious and will usually takes the time to get something figured out.

As you can see I get a lot of help with emptying and filling the dishwasher. Yesterday they were both sitting on top of the dishwasher..I was to freaked out to run and get the camera.

I had a jewelry party tonight and Kennedy loved looking at all the shiny things. Everyone wondered if her hair would curl so we gave it a try and sure enough she can sport a lil curl on top too!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kate_Edwards said...

They're almost 1, that is amazing. Every post they get cuter and cuter. I love their sweaters!

Anonymous said...

oooh - the CURL!!

Brink Boys said...

Happy 11 months guys, it has been so fun watching you grow!

Vander Griend said...

I am dying over those argyle sweaters--I can hardly stand how cute they are.

Tripp said...

I can't believe that they are 11 months already. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

those two cuties can come and visit me at work anytime! their little laughs sure did brighten up my day!

Jenn said...

Only one more month until they're 1!! I can't believe it. I need to see them soon!

Anonymous said...

I love them in Argyle!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so we all hit the same sweater rack at Target. So funny!
Happy 11 months Little Twins!