Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One step forward, two steps back

Jeremiah watched the kids while I went grocery shopping tonight. Jeremiah just got them both changed and was in the process of putting Kennedy's pajamas on when she took off! They love to play in Kennedy's room so he let them stroll their way in. When he peeked in this is what he found. Owen sitting on the register(he loves them even when they get warm) and Kennedy with her entire bottom drawer empty.
Owen comes along to help and she sure doesn't like that sooo.....
off to another drawer

She completely emptied that one as well! And I wonder why I am never getting anything done....

4 comments:

Tripp said...

You just gotta laugh or you might cry.

Anonymous said...

So that is why people say "double trouble"!

Brink Boys said...

Busy busy they are!

Kate_Edwards said...

Looks like they're in the "getting into everything stage"!!
Happy Thanksgiving Little's!