Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Birthday Party

Owen and Kennedy are going to be ONE on Wednesday. We had their party on Saturday. I think it was a great time had by all. It seemed as though they were a bit overwhelmed at first but sure had a great time!

opening gifts

playing with a new toy


checking out all the gifts


Laura, Leah, Tracy and Deacon


reading a new book with grandpa ..it is already a new favorite (Thanks Robin!)


looking at all the new toys.....must have been a bit loud for Kennedy


CAKE!! first bite for Owen


YUM



Sugar overload

I love this...everyone is looking at me:)

this is good!
I'm not so sure, my hands are dirty!
After all that cake the kids ran around without their shirts on and had a great time chasing balloons and dancing. In this picture quite a few people were watching Kennedy "shake, shake, shake"...Owen was off chasing his red balloon.
THANK YOU to all of those who came to celebrate with us and for those of you who couldn't make it, thank you for your Birthday Wishes:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the whole party was Owen attacking his cake!
Thanks for having us.
Happy First Birthday!

Brink Boys said...

aww, looks like you had the perfect party! I still can't believe they are going to be one already!!!

Mindi said...

I can't believe they are ONE already. Boy how the time flies. So you remember what you were feeling like last year at this time? They are so cute. You two are awesome parents. We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Your children are the B-E-S-T birthday cake eaters ever. It was a great party Heather!

Tripp said...

We were so sad that we could not make it. It looks as though you guys had a great time though.

Kate_Edwards said...

Love you blog backgound! I can't believe they're already 1. Happy Bithday to you!!

Lisa said...

Happy birthday Owen and Kennedy! I remember the day you were born so well!

The Busscher's said...

Looks like eveyone had a great time. Happy 1st B-Day K and O.

Anonymous said...

mmm, i am SO happy that Kennedy loves the books!