Thursday, June 26, 2008

This and That


It has been a bit since I have posted some pictures. Things have been very good and busy. We have slowly been child proofing our house and good things since Owen is already on his knees and can make it very slowly from the chair to his jumperoo by scouting. Kennedy just enjoys watching and cheering him on with her noises. Kennedy's fussiness has subsided a bit..thank goodness. We have been putting her to bed earlier and that has seemed to help a long with making sure she takes a minimum of a 2 hour afternoon nap. They both really enjoy fruits and vegtables....Owen LOVES green beans and pears! Kennedy seems to like everything. Here are some random pics from the past few weeks.




Thought this photo was sad but true. Kennedy screaming/crying at the top of her lungs while Owen is just chillin. Don't worry Kennedy was fine she was just very quick to tell me she didn't like getting her picture taken.

9 comments:

Tripp said...

LOVVVVE the fohawk!

Alissa said...

I'm so glad Kennedy is doing a little better with the crying. We can't wait to hang out again soon. I agree with tripp....love the fohawk!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of kids and Mom.

Jenn said...

You look awesome and of course the kids do, too!! I love the big smiles and the fohawk!!

Keely said...

Hey! I just found your blog from a blog from a blog...very cute photos! Your kids are adorable!! See you next week :-)

Mindi said...

I love the pictures. The kids are getting so big. We can't wait to see you.

Kristin said...

What cute pictures! They both have the cutest noses and it looks like they are holding hands!

Anonymous said...

Oh my niece and nephew are soooo cute!!! Mom looks great too :)
Love the updates. Kiss the babies for Marc and I with love from Chicago!

Brink Boys said...

The picture of the 3 of you is adorable!!!